Twin Jack Holeless Elevators
The Twin Jack Holeless Elevator utilizes two hydraulic jacks and provides maximum structural stability. The two jacks are located on each side of the elevator car.
- No jack hole drilling is required which reduces cost and eliminates the possibility of ground contamination.
- Two Hydraulic jacks are located on each side of the platform and installed on the pit floor.
- Accommodates front and rear openings.
- Requires more overhead than a conventional application.
- Requires a wider hoistway.
- Higher material cost than a conventional application, but avoids the cost to drill hole.