Inground Rear/Side Slung Elevators
The Inground Rear/Side Slung Elevator is used to accommodate a side opening in addition to a front opening.
- Accommodates front and side openings.
- No extensive pit or overhead clearance is required.
- Since the rail and rail brackets are mounted to one wall, additional rail forces are applied.
- The hydraulic cylinder should be checked during maintenance to avoid leaks that could lead to oil contamination in the ground.
- Because the hydraulic jack goes into the ground the same distance as the travel of the elevator, this option requires jack hole drilling which can be expensive and not always possible in some conditions.